Friday, February 15, 2008



Job is unexpectedly enjoyable this time round.
Not because the job itself is fun or anything.
it is simple data entry. Our tasks are just to er. copy everything in the papers into the computer. x.X

It's because of the people there =)

Going to work with Li ping and Andy to Lavender is long but v. entertaining.
They can really crap! ( yea, and I am a prawn =.=, as suggested by Li ping)

Everyone have something to be laughed about. Andy for his old age, Li ping for her weirdness and me for my blur-ness.But ah ya, I don't think I am blur. It's just my looks and my lack of sense of directions! sighs.

And I found someone in this world who is the same age as me and has same surname(in chinese) and name as me!!! It is really weird to have such coincidences in this world but COOL nevertheless. It just goes to show tat the name "simin" is really popular!
N yea, everyone don't know what to call us since our names are both the same?! But she is much more efficient and nicer than me! I am feeling tired throughout the job.

Also, there is Jac and Melissa who I really like too. It is so easy to talk with them , though I never meet Melissa before and din't talk to Jac when i was in nan hua.
Brewing coffee is a fun experience when there is no sugar available and for me, who never make coffee using coffee powder, milk and sugar. Melissa is my tester and she actually threw away my first-made coffee T.T sighs.

And i was really glad that Jac lived in Lakeside. It was really nice chatting with her all e way to lakeside. =)

haha. I think I sound really bimbo and childish and act-friendly, but ah ya don't care la. I guess I m kept alone for too long at my ex-workplace and home, that's why I am so happy.

I miss my JC friends. sighs.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3