Saturday, February 02, 2008

She was there,
Everyday at the same void deck
Looking at the same faraway place
Just by herself

Sometimes, there will be a curve on her wrinkled face
It's a peaceful smile
Sometimes, there will be no emotions on her face

What is she thinking?

From morning to evening, she sits at e same spot for whole day
And whenever I go out for work or school, I will see her staring in the mid sky.
Sometimes, I would have the urge to talk to her
to ask her about all the questions that are bugging my mind
but all the time, I am unable to muster that little bit of courage to talk to her.

You would think something would happen between us.
But no, I am just a silent observer.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3