Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coughing like mad these days.

It's a good thing I don't have work.

But it's a bad thing that I am starting work next week.

T.T I don't want to spread my germs everywhere like what my brother did

N made poor people like me and my mum cough so bad that we can't get to sleep!

Ok, maybe it's because I have a poor immune system.

Nothing much to say for this week.

Except that I went dinner to celebrate May Ting's birthday and it was really nice to crap with them after so long.

N I have to cancel other outings because I am too sick to go for them.

So I ended up staring at the fish tank. I got a really murderous fish in my house. Don't understand why my parents keep it with the rest of the fishes. It killed a total of 6 fishes who lived with it! Two actually committed suicide because it kept bullying them.

Sighs. Life is so cruel.

O ya. I also went to library to borrow books! Especially love "the curious incident of the dog in the nightime". It was about an autistic child who was very logical and brilliant in maths and physics.

The book is really spell-binding with the little boy sidetracking at times to solve different kinds of maths or logical problems.

Hmm. N yea I can really understand his feelings when he say he don't want to talk to strangers. I always feel uncomfortable talking to strangers, but but but the people loitering in my void deck/ the shopkeepers/ the stallholders, being friendly I guess, always want to strike conversation with me. Makes me feel so weird. =/

sighs. I think I am becoming more and more introverted.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3