Saturday, March 15, 2008



Loveholic "nice dream"

Loveholic is a south korea rock band. Though I don't understand anything about what they are saying, I have fallen deeply in love with the album. They have successfully mixed the free-spiritedness into the pop songs. Really really love their tunes. It is so different from the usual pop album.

It is a pleasant surprise that I found the song luo zhi xiang "hao peng you" in their album. I always like this song. The female version has a total different feel to the song. =D



But I guess my favourite song would have to be one love. =D
Super nice and sweet. It is the opening or ending song of spring waltz.



Going to Nus open house also makes my day. I saw a lot of ppl whom I lost contact for a long time and they still say hi to me. How nice is it! Also, I got a balloon! hahaha. I got an orange and big one while Shilin got a small balloon. She said it is because of our size.

I gave the balloon away to one of my students who really really like the balloon. OMG
la. He's P5 already! oO but I suddenly recalled we are already ex-JC students and we are still excited when we got the balloon. oops.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3