Welcome
Saturday, June 28, 2008
ARGH.
I can't add any more photos here because my computer is spoilt once again! =X The computer is as unhealthy as the owner. I am having my morning flu again.
lalala. When is school starting?
I am rotting at home with nothing to do at all, except exploring the wonderful realm of cooking. My attempt to cook a full meal (with 3 dishes and 1 soup) is very disappointing!
Dish 1: steamed egg with meat.
Sighs. I din't know that you need to marinate the meat too. So I only add salt and soy sauce to the egg. In the end, the meat is tasteless. =X
What's more, I spend like 1hr 30 mins cooking this steamed egg with meat because it is too thick. Normally, people only need 10 to 15 mins. SIGHS
Dish 2: stir-fried bao cai
My father personally coached me to cook this meal and yes yes, it tasted delicious.
But the thing is... my father did most of the frying because I wasn't fast enough to flip over the vegetables. haha.
Dish 3: Just steam the canned fish that my dad bought. HAHA. =)
Soup: SIGHS. another failure. The soup does not have the essence of the veggies even though I was boiling it for two hours. I don't know why! =X so weird. In the end, I have to add lots of seasonings so that my brother would drink it. LOL.
Conclusion: My mum decided not to let me touch the kitchen in the near future. =X
now you notice i talk a lot!
