Welcome
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Entrance to amusement park "liu fu chun"
My cousin and boyfriend going to the amusement park.
Such a happy scene! =)
The Aladdin Palace. Cool or what.
360 degree ride. Was closing my eyes all the time when I was on the ride. damn scary. My hair was covering my face when I was right on top. Lucky it was a rather short ride!
Another scary ride. It rose high up in a rather slow speed but came down at a super fast speed. I think it only takes a few seconds to go down. My heart instantly stopped. Another lucky thing is that it comes down too fast for me to get really scared. =P Haven't really prepared myself and I was on the ground again.
Pirate ship. A typical ride in the amusement park. Nevertheless, my heart was literally on my throat when the pirate ship went up and down in a fast speed. Call me a timid cat.
Musical Horses. Din't take the ride but hey! musical horses always look nice right?
A real horse :D Shuai.
Hee. Din't went for this water ride. Instead we went for another water ride but I din't have chance to take the photo of it. I guess the purpose of water ride was just to get you really soaked up with water. I was trying my best to protect my clothes and bag from getting wet. But oh well, when an artifical WATERFALL fall on us,nothing can escape from getting wet.
Went to the monkey park. This monkey is so cute. it actally posed for me to take photos. Unlike the monkeys in another area. THEY THROW STONES ON US WHEN WE WERE LOOKING AT THEM. But I can understand the monkeys' feelings. Who would want some weird creatures to look at them every single minute? Irritating humans who have nothing better to do.
Can you see a monkey swinging! ;D
Hmm. Are they called flamingos? They have really long and thin legs! *envious*
Performance by the workers. Unfortunately, I din't manage to take photos of the dancers flapping their big skirts!
now you notice i talk a lot!
