Welcome
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Went for the Sec 4 class last week and indeed, it was a memorable lesson. Almost everyone in the class talked back to me. =/ but it's ok la, since Ms Chua, the person in charge of the tuition centre, asked them to call me SISTER?!?! Their vigor makes me feel that it's wonderful to be young. But yea, my friend, I am just bigger than them by 3 years old. =D
University is starting soon. And though I am not in a really fanastic course, I can't help but feel excited about it. But o well, I am still not going to attend any orientation camp except maybe the econ camp because all of them clash with my timetable. And one thing is I m not an enthu person. That's why I don't want to be forced to act enthu in the camps.
now you notice i talk a lot!
