Welcome
Thursday, July 31, 2008
AHH memories of the camp days just got stuck in my head!
It's been almost one week since union camp but it seems like yesterday when I left K (Kira) group.
I guess it's because I have nothing to do now so all i can do is to think of the good old days.
Can't say I like the games very much. =X I am a rather reserved person and don't like those games that are more physical. Like passing the peanut butter face by face. My poor friend have to taste my hair course I don't have rubber band to tie up. =X
HOWEVER, one thing I do LOVE is chatting with the people in my group. =P We really can click well. =D I think hanging around with the people has made me more and more lame. We sorta influenced each other with the lameness hidden beneath us. =)
And HAHAHA we really love singing and lots of people are in choir before. I can already anticipate what our next og outing would be like. Eveyone would be hogging onto the mike in one of the K box outlets.
Too bad none of them are in the same course as me.
Really hope to keep in touch with them!
now you notice i talk a lot!
