Saturday, July 05, 2008

RARR

Taken from Ministry of Manpower
Time of Salary Payment

* An employee must be paid at least once a month. However, there is nothing to prevent an employer from paying salary to the employee at a shorter interval.
*
All salaries must be paid within seven days after the end of the salary period: The only exception is for payment for overtime work, which must be paid within 14 days after the salary period ends.

*
The total salary due an employee must be paid to him/her on the last day of employment if:

- The employee is dismissed on grounds of misconduct; or
- The contract of service is terminated by the employer.

If this is not possible, it must be paid within three working days from the date of dismissal/termination.

HAHA I have been unpaid for 2 whole months already?! N they actually asked me to SIGN THE PAYSLIP before they transfer the money.

Doesn't make any sense right? And when I told one of the admin about that, she actually said I am being unreasonable.

I never think that I would need to resort to MOM to get my pay.

But maybe, I might need it now. =X


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3