Saturday, November 29, 2008

Life after exams is even more tiring.

But I am glad I went for the horror movies maranthon cum sleepover.

=D it is so fun hanging out with the girls

tying plaits, drawing eye liner and mascara in the afternoon.

Watching movie in the night, screaming together when the ghost suddenly pop out in the movie, squeezing each other's hands cause u don't know what will happen next in the show.

All these things can only be done in a all girls' sleepover! =D

Finally went back to WSC weekly services this week. Haven't been going there for the last few weeks because of exams. N gosh! it is really tiring, though we are just doing simple exercises like climbing the stairs and dancing with minimal actions.

But I am glad my tutee remembered my name after so long! =) I can see that he is improving. He even said thank you when I helped him carry some things.

I guess. Life these days make me feel that you don't need much to feel happy. Or maybe I am just easily satisfied like what my friend always say.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3