Welcome
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Holidays are even more tiring than school days!
But at least, it's a break from the mundane life of studying, doing tutorials and mugging for exams.
had sleepover again at Justin's house to celebrate his 21st birthday. Was not really willing to stay over but haha, it turns out to be rather fun, just chatting around with friends and learning how to play bridge. I finally learn how to play bridge!
O yea, then there was the standard chart maranthon which I am assigned as a helper to distribute drinks. It is one of the most horrible nights in my life. Had to reach Padang at 2 am and stone there until 530 to give drinks to the runners.
As our water point is near the starting line, we ended early at 9pm, but was not allowed to go back BECAUSE we had to wait for the bus to fetch us. And it dragged till 12..
I am quite fed up in the morning due to lack of sleep but I guess, really, sometimes I should control my temper and that evil tongue of mine.
Going for V camp on Monday and I must say, I am rather excited about it because we had spent so many days and time planning. I really hope it will be a big success. =D
now you notice i talk a lot!
