Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This year is coming to an end. And so much things have happened in just one year.
I started working and went job-hopping. Then I got my A levels results and had to decide what course to take with my lousy results.

Next came university. And it's the UOC Camp which I was rather reluctant to take part but was pulled in by my friend. But it turned out that I made good friends in the camp and had been going out with them on regular basis, though I knew them hardly long. =X

Then, school started and I was v. fortunate to meet friends who were really nice and funny! =D Though the boys got a bit carried away teasing me for being a ghost and blah blah. But I still think that everyone's ben xin (natural self) is kind. And I guess it's my fault too 'cause I get siao more frequently as i grow older. =X

Then, I decided to join CCAs to liven up my university life a bit, though I have many tuition assignments in my hands. And I ended up in RSPID, an volunteer group for the intellectually-disabled. The people there are really nice and friendly.
And as I interact with the ids, I realise that there are too many misconceptions abt them. They can work and live life the same way as us. It's just that perhaps, they need some guidance to complete the tasks assigned to them. And on the sidenote, I find many of them very adorable, eg my trainee, Jiming. he is forever happy to see me though i din't really help him much. I guess happiness influences and it makes me looking forward to every sessions. =)

In university, it's getting more happening and a lot of people are getting together. It warms my heart to see my good friends getting attached, but I guess for me, I will be single for a v.v. long time. But it's ok actually, as I have my lovely friends with me and I believe that it takes time to find the right one. =)


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3