Welcome
Friday, April 10, 2009
exams is coming
it's like next week!
what am I doing here?
When my speed is as slow as a tortoise
well.. maybe I am bringing injustice/ discrimination to the tortoise cause it never study and I am estimating my pace of studying with it.
haha. I don't really know what I am talking about too so nvm if U don't understand it.
It's just that I am becoming less and less productive. I took a day to complete a chapter!! RAR =( No wonder there is a theory in my book that says lower ability people will incue a higher real cost of education, cause U have to add in the effort cost!
Yea. But the arrival of exams also signal the coming of the holidays! and it's a super super long one! hahaha. I am so looking forward to it!!!
Ok. So cya! I will update soon.. after my exams! Wish me luck and give me strength. haha =)
now you notice i talk a lot!
