Welcome
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
surprisingly i woke up super early in a day when I have no school!
haha. maybe school is the one that makes me sleepy
anyways, I am so bored that I decided maybe I should write out a wishlist/ things to do to better plan my holidays! =)
1.) Go China/ Thailand with my family. haha, preferably China because my parents seem to like China and chinese stuff a lot! heh. Ok, maybe it's just an excuse for me to go on a holiday.
2.) Go and take some courses such as cooking or some martial arts or dance!
I really think I am going to starve during the holidays!! when all i have is food downstairs which I don't really feel like eating.
Haha and I would really like to try dance cause my reflexes are CMI. Same goes for my direction. There have been times when I need to stretch out my hands to differientiate between right and left. HAIS
3.) Write stories or lyrics! Just a little dream of mine
4.) Buy new clothes! haha. My close friends can recognise my clothes =X I want clothes that are long sleeved so that they could cover as much of my skin as possible! hahas. Been turning darker and darker cause I walk to school everyday..
While writing this entry, I am catching the show "the seventh day"
It is about 2 love stories. And though the storyline is predictable, I am still addicted to it. =) the two girls are really suitable for their roles. haha. And i like the girl with spectacles too, cause I think she really looks nice with spects! hahas. ok.. i am at the episode that is making me cry as they were crying..
tata. maybe I will write about content with more depth next time.
now you notice i talk a lot!
