Thursday, June 04, 2009

I had flu the day before yesterday and it escalated to fever yesterday.

Honestly, it was not a good feeling. My whole body feels so weak, i feel cold from fever but hot because of the weather.

And being paranoid as always, I thought that it might be the latest h1n1 virus, though I haven't gone overseas for the past few weeks. When I told my mother that I have fever and she should stay away from me, she just said in a calm tone "oh, so if you are quarantined, I will quarantine with you."

When I heard that, though I am feeling very gong and sick, I can't help but feel very very touched by it. Who will risk their life to take care of the person, except your own family and maybe someone you really love.

So, yea, I must earn lots and lots of money in future so that my parents will be able to enjoy their retirement and hopefully, tour the world? But somehow I don't see the capability in me to earn that much money.

and omans, how i regret not taking up the teacher award! argh. I am just too indecisive.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3