Sunday, July 05, 2009

I love today's weather.

It dizzles non-stop for the whole day. I know it is going to make people who are planning to spend the day outdoors mad. But for me, who finally has a nice day all by myself to slack at home, it is simply bliss.

Been looking at cameras. I think photography would be such a cool hobby to pick up.
Photographers could take pictures of life and inject meaning and his own interpretation to them. Photos are able to capture the exact moment of life and make the moment remains in history. And that is what makes photography so fascinating.

My good friend has bought an old-fashioned camera, the one where you could adjust how much light u want to enter, the clearness of the photos. Who says new things are always better than old ones? To control the amount of light and cleariness and flash. To be able to be in control of what you take. It is another kind of enjoyment.

I wish to be able to take photos of the side of life that few has witnessed. I wish to be able to take happy photos or photos that represent hope.

I wish.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3