Welcome
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Studying is really siannn
but seriously, there isn't any more days left to study. I have a whole week filled with exams.
and with my progress as slow as a tortoise (1/2 chapters a day), I doubt I can finish studying! and I will start to panic as the day draws near.
sighs.
Accounting is so not my cup of tea! I can't record things neatly.I think I have lost all the quantitative skills learn in science and maths in 2 year time.
I learn how to crap. cause crapping sensibly is the way out for economics courses. The more confused you are, the better. That's what my prof said. Cause Economists are in themselves, very contradicting people, with conflicting thoughts.
That's why I am in love with Economics. In love with its ironical character and the fact that it might not be right because they are just theories thought by people to begin with. Hence, economic thoughts can change with time and when the setting changes.
I would rather economics be a philosophy, rather than social science.
now you notice i talk a lot!
